We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, organized, hard-working, IT literate Sales Administrator with the ability to work under pressure, problem solve, work to deadlines and maintain positive relationships with both customers and other members of the team.
About the Role
You will be a key member of the company's success story as we pursue our ambitious growth plans for the business. We want you to realize your potential so you will need drive, determination, and flexibility in order to achieve beyond your objectives. Your proactive mentality will be key to accomplishing results and meeting the demands of working in a fast-paced, demanding environment. This role is key in facilitating the efficient functioning of the department - it demands a quick and accurate turn-around of information, data, and documentation and has a wide variety of responses and changing priorities.
• Provide a high level of Administrative Support to the Whole Sale Department
• Assisting group credit control with ad-hoc reports
• Processing credit notes
• Assisting Accounts team with ad-hoc reports
• Sales administration, including processing orders
• Receive and process customer orders received by telephone, email
• Assisting stock control team
• To be a point of contact for customers with queries on products, orders, and deliveries
• Check data accuracy on pricing and orders ahead of invoicing
• Liaise with our warehouse to ensure timely deliveries and those goods will be supplied to the customer's specifications
• General office duties
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience
The ideal candidate will possess excellent telephone manner strong IT skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent English, both spoken and written
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Have good time management skills
• They will also be comfortable with responsibility and with managing the delivery of a range of tasks to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact internally and externally
Knowledge of the fruit and vegetable industry
Hours of work
Hours of Work are 2-week roster Monday –Friday 04:00 am to 13:00 pm, every other Saturday, 04:30- 10:00 am. Flexibility outside these hours may be necessary as agree with the Director.
This is a Permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Closing Date : 20/01/2018